1. F. Scott Fitzgerald had a foot fetish.
2. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
3. When Q-tips were originally released, they were called Baby Gays.
4. Fredric Baur invented the Pringles can. When he passed away in 2008, his ashes were buried in one.
5. Ben & Jerry learned how to make ice cream by taking a $5 correspondence course offered by Penn State.
via Mental Floss – “Where knowledge junkies get their fix”. I am by no means a knowledge junkie in my books. However, it definitely makes an interesting read.